KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Tom Pernice Jr. [url=http://www.footballtitansfanatic.com/authentic-kevin-dodd-titans-je rsey/]Kevin Dodd Jerse

in Wünsche, Kritik und Anregungen 02.01.2018 09:45
von jokergreen0220 (gelöscht)

KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Tom Pernice Jr. Kevin Dodd Jersey . birdied his final four holes for a 12-under 60 and a four-stroke lead Friday in the Champions Tours Hawaii Championship.Thats awesome to shoot 12-under 60, Pernice said. I just want to have another good day tomorrow.Pernice finished a stroke off the tour record of 59 set by Kevin Sutherland last month in the Dicks Sporting Goods Open in Endicott, New York.Davis Love III opened with a 69 in his Champions Tour debut. The 20-time PGA Tour winner turned 50 in April.Pernice played his final nine holes a€” the front nine at Kapolei Golf Club a€” in 7-under 29, also birdieing Nos. 1, 2 and 4. He had five birdies on his opening nine.On the last four holes, he hit wedge to 6 feet on the par-4 sixth, a lob wedge to 10 feet on the par-5 seventh, chipped in from 25 feet on the par-3 eighth, and hit a lob wedge to a foot on the par-4 ninth.I hit the ball really good in the pro-am yesterday and hit good shots on the range this week and had good practice sessions, Pernice said. The greens are really good. I putted well today.The 55-year-old Pernice tied the tour record for birdies with 12. Walter Morgan set the mark in the 2002 AT&T Canada Senior Open, Fred Couples matched it at the 2011 AT&T Championship and Sutherland accomplished the feat in his 59.A two-time winner on the PGA Tour winner, Pernice won the Principal Charity Classic in June in Iowa for his third Champions Tour title.Michael Allen was second after a 64. Hes fighting a cold.I got sick Tuesday night. Its not fun, Allen said. I putted well and, basically with a cold, I played one shot at a time. I rolled the ball beautifully today.Joey Sindelar and Scott Dunlap shot 65, and Jay Haas, Vijay Singh, Paul Goydos, Jim Carter and Mike Goodes followed at 66.Guy Boros and Skip Kendall also made their tour debuts. They shot 69.Bernhard Langer, the tour leader with five victories, skipped the tournament to play in a European Senior Tour event in Germany. Wesley Woodyard Jersey . Team spokesman Donald Beauchamp said there was no new information on the 80-year-old Hall of Famers condition. The family has requested privacy. Custom Tennessee Titans Jerseys . The incident occurred at 6:28 of the first period in Anaheims 6-3 home win over Dallas on Sunday. Garbutt left the penalty box and skated at Penner before leaving his skates to deliver a check. http://www.footballtitansfanatic.com/authentic-jurrell-casey-titans-jersey/ . Im very excited about the playoffs, particularly in the Western Conference with amazing match-ups, as well as the wonderful local story in the Toronto Raptors. It should be a blast. Here are my predictions, but based upon my lousy prognostications during the NCAA Tournament, you might be better off going the other way on some of mine - particularly with the Raptors, who I hope and pray are able to win an incredibly difficult match-up.DENVER - Pinch-hitter Charlie Culberson hit a two-run homer in the ninth inning off Kyle Farnsworth, and the Colorado Rockies, down by six runs early, rallied again to beat the New York Mets 11-10 in a wild affair on Saturday night. The Mets had weathered an eight-run fifth inning by Colorado, that included Nolan Arenados grand slam, and took a 10-9 lead on Juan Lagares RBI single in the ninth inning off LaTroy Hawkins (1-0). But Troy Tulowitzki, who recorded his 1,000th career hit earlier, singled off Farnsworth (0-2) to start the bottom of the ninth. He advanced to second on a deep flyout by Arenado, and Culberson followed with a drive that cleared the centre field wall. The crowd erupted as he rounded the bases. As he neared the plate, he tossed his helmet and jumped onto home plate as he was mobbed by his teammates. It was a sudden finish to a game in which the teams combined for 30 hits, including Arenados slam that extended his major league-best hitting streak to 23 games. Tulowitzki notched his 1,000th hit in the seventh when he singled up the middle off reliever Daisuke Matsuzaka. The ninth-year pro became the fifth Rockies player with 1,000 hits and the 78th active player to reach the milestone. He scored from third on Jordan Pachecos sacrifice fly to give Colorado a 9-8 lead, but the Mets tied it again in the eighth on Chris Youngs RBI single. Staked to an early 6-0 lead, Jenrry Mejia had blanked the Rockies through the first four innings and seemed headed toward the solid pitching outing New York needed. Instead, he became the third Mets starter in a row to fail to get out of the fifth after the rotation began the season with 26 straight starts of at least five innings. The turnaround was triggered by Ryan Wheelers first home rrun of the season leading off the fifth. Curley Culp Jersey. The Rockies sent 11 men to the plate in the inning. In one stunning five-pitch stretch, Mejia gave up RBI singles to Charlie Blackmon, Drew Stubbs and Carlos Gonzalez as the Rockies tied it 4-4. Mejia then hit Tulowitzki in his upper left arm with a pitch to load the bases, and Arenado drove the next pitch into the left field bleachers for his second career slam and the first by a Rockies player this season. Arenado also tied Dante Bichette for the second longest hitting streak in Rockies history. Matsuzaka then relieved Mejia, who gave up eight runs and nine hits in 4 1-3 innings. The Mets, who built a 6-0 lead off Rockies starter Franklin Morales, fought back in the sixth to tie it at 8, getting a run-scoring double from Young and an RBI single from Curtis Granderson. Daniel Murphy got the Mets going with a one-out triple in the first and scored when David Wright followed with a double. Anthony Recker and Lucas Duda added RBI singles. New York added to its lead when Wright singled to start the third, stole second and took third on a groundout. He scored on Grandersons single, and Granderson came in on a double by Anthony Recker, who scored on third baseman Arenados throwing error. NOTES: Bichette had his 23-game hitting streak in 1995. ... RHP Chad Bettis was optioned to Triple A Colorado Springs, and the Rockies recalled catcher Michael McKenry. ... RHP Jhoulys Chacin, who began the season on the disabled list because of a right shoulder strain, is slated to make his season debut Sunday for the Rockies against Mets RHP Dillon Gee (2-1). ... Wright, who had three hits, has a career batting average of .391 at Coors Field, his highest at any ballpark. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1494 Themen und 15305 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: